PolyLactic acid (PLA) is a degradable plastic made of renewable natural resources.
Excellent material for prototyping, it allows for high-resolution prints with imperceptible layers. It is available in a wide range of colors.
- Excellent aesthetic finish without any finishing processes
- Excellent dimensional stability
- High rigidity
Coming from the PLA family, PLA TOUGH combines the PLA inherent rigidity together with the strength of ABS. The result is a polymer that is extremely stronger than traditional PLA.
Having excellent resistance to compression, it is ideal for making mechanical components, auxiliaries and production tools that require great resistance to impacts.
- High resistance to impacts
- Minimum warping and shrinkage
- Excellent resistance to compression
Loaded with carbon powder, PLA CF is so rigid and resistant that it is able to keep its dimensions and technical characteristics under extreme heat conditions (up to 115° C). Standardly matte black, the carbon particles make it extremely shiny.
- Excellent surface finish
- Incredible dimensional stability
- Low humidity absorption